The morning light was insanely good...
Lucas was digging it too...
How are those eyes doing...
Being stalked to the waters edge...
Fallen trees to explore...
A perfect Saturday morning.
Weather excitement aside, I got the Happy 101 Award from B at opposite of that! Yay Thank you so much B!
Yikes there are rules, I hope I do this right...
Here are the rules:
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blogs.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
Okay 10 things that make me happy...
- My new snow boots ha!!!
- Food! And large quantities of it, prawns, brie, strawberries, chocolate...I could go on (I have major fatness in my future clearly)
- Taking photos (obviously), I could do it all day long and I often do. To me it hasn't really happened unless I captured it!
- I can't get enough of Art books particularly my Art of Pixar books.
- Being at home with my two boys. Who knew I would love it so much. Not me that's for sure.
- Girly nights with my friends (with good food of course).
- Movie night (again food playing a big part, hmm I'm sensing a pattern...) I have always loved losing myself in a movie. Or a good TV program for that matter.
- Weather extremes (Frost, snow, thunderstorms, fog, heatwave...)
- Blogging. I never knew how much I would love this either. Every nice comment is exciting and I check my blog stats an embarrassing amount. It's given me confidence in who I am and what I find to be beautiful. I've made some lovely friends too.
- Walking, bike riding (I can't bring myself to say running, although I do that too at times) just generally being active outside.
10 bloggers who brighten my day (and I wish I could hang out with)...
- La Dulce Vida - The Sweet Life I love Adriana, beautiful photos, beautiful writing, beautiful Lady!
- LucidLotusLife Another lovely lady. She makes me laugh, she's honest, she's real.
- Where Have all the Hobos gone? This girl is so funny with words and cartoons.
- Snap Dragon Diaries This girl might be my blogging doppelganger. More than once we have posted the same type of pictures and talked about the same thing. Obviously this means I love her and her blog.
- The opposite of that Can I give the award back to you B? Probably not but you do brighten my day so there we have it.
- Good Random fun This girl followed me from the beginning and I dig her photos and her lovely comments.
- Dig this chick this mamma inspires me with her photos and her life.
- our unexpected life the reason I started blogging, love this girl and her adorable son.
- Enjoying the small things I doubt she will see this, she's kind of famous blogging wise, but I love her blog and her posts always brighten my day.
- Kaleidoscope Another inspiring blog with amazing photos.
These are in no particular order btw, I love them all equality but I'm open to bribes...