(I could do with some more sun though, so come on weather gods do your thing...)
Comic Con Cardiff with my Dad. It was awesome...
Easter crafts for school...
Seriously this is all my kids idea, I was only allowed to glue, how cute is it?
These... No explanation needed right?
We used natural dye, leaves from the garden and tights to make these eggs this year. With varying results...
(also can you spot the shape that totally looks like a bird?)
How we did it...
What you need:
Vinegar (I totally forgot to add this but I hear it intensifies the colour...)
Leaves from the garden
The following ingredients for the natural dyes...
What to do:
- Boil the eggs in water for at least 10 mins then place in cold water.
- Meanwhile boil the ingredients and add vinegar
- Cut up the tights
- Keeping the eggs and leaves wet, place the leaves randomly around the eggs, then wrap them up in the tights,
- Secure them with the elastic bands (sorry I should have taken a picture, I'm not good at multitasking)
- Place the eggs in the dyes and leave overnight